SIMONA "M.A.D." STANZANI'S
The M.A.D. Japanese-English-Italian Translator Web Designer Cyber Reporter Girl
Welcome to my house. Why house and not home? I just wanted to be different. But if you like house music you may take it as an act of empathy towards crazy people and crazy music.
If you want to see my face click!
also some recent pics
It comes from one of my pen-names "Madoka" a character from one of the comics I translate. But it reflects also a lot of my character. And anything cute that may come to your mind (MADonna, Motorcycles And Database, Manga Anime Dept., Miao And Draw, etc.!).
- I'm an Ex-Web Designer (this site is all blood and sweat of
my own :) , a CyberReporter for Japanese magazines (Wired, Yahoo! Internet Guide, Cybiz) and a Japanese-English-Italian translator.
Here is my resume.
- Born in Bologna, Italy on 11/14. Cyberwandered for about 4 years between there, Venice, CA (Los Angeles) and Tokyo then was steady in London town (England) for a while. Who knows where she is now! (^^) Click here for my astrology
- Major activity:
- Translating Japanese comics (manga)
in Italian and write articles/interviews
/reviews on the same topic.
- motorcycle riding, roller skating, drawing, cyber-geeking, writing and more (?)
A Kawasaki ZXR400 in England and a Kawasaki Ninja 250 in Los Angeles.
- Mac (what else!) PowerBook G3 333MHz/2G/96M, 56k int.modem, System 8.1, Japanese Language Kit, Dodgy Agfa scanner [it works!], Zip drive, HP DeskWriter 320, teletransport (optional).
- make money as free lancer, travel a lot and write book/novels.
- Favorite music:
- '50s R'n'R and swing expecially. Soul, punk, psychobilly, classic...I love most music.
And I dance techno and Drum'n'Bass too.